Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Blogging!!!!

I thought I would try my hand at blogging. I don't think that I will post very often, but it might be enough to help our friends and family keep up with all that we are doing here.

We getting ready for Thanksgiving. The missionaries are going to join us. I bought a huge turkey because it never seems like we have enough leftovers. I am probably the only person that feels that way. We love turkey casserole the day after Thanksgiving and I love turkey sandwiches.

We are also getting ready for the annual Turkey Trot. Kasey, Kelli, Nathanael and I will run a 3-mile race on Thanksgiving morning. It is a fun, healthy way to start our day of Feasting!!!

Are ward is getting ready for the Shopping Cart Brigade's second appearance in Ottawa's Annual Festival of Lights parade. We hope to collect 12 grocery carts full of non-perishable food for 2 local food pantries. It is a very fun, silly way to serve the community.

No comments: