Last night was our annual Christmas Party at church. The theme was
"Tune up for the Holidays" and our program was a Talent Show.
This is the second year for our Christmas Talent show. The kids really enjoyed being able to share their talents. We hope you enjoy the video clips! I'm sorry for the poor lighting.
You will be able to hear the music better than see the videos.
Oboe Trio: Kasey, Kelli & Nathanael playing "Cast a Christmas Spell" from Harry Potter.
Savannah singing "The Nativity Song" with Kelli accompanying her on the piano. I was showing her pictures to help her remember the words.
Nathanael playing his favorite Christmas song on the oboe and the piano.
Barbara playing in a violin trio. This is the first time I've played in a long time. I really should play more. It was fun!
Oboe Trio: Kasey, Kelli & Nathanael playing "Cast a Christmas Spell" from Harry Potter.
Savannah singing "The Nativity Song" with Kelli accompanying her on the piano. I was showing her pictures to help her remember the words.
Nathanael playing his favorite Christmas song on the oboe and the piano.
Barbara playing in a violin trio. This is the first time I've played in a long time. I really should play more. It was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment