Savannah was a bride for Halloween. These pictures were taken at her school Halloween parade. I made this dress as a sample for my wedding dress so that I could send it to my mom when she was making my wedding dress. I kept it and put it in the kids' dress up box. Savannah found it a couple weeks before Halloween and said that she wanted to be a bride! I was excited that she could wear it. In the second picture, Savannah didn't want me to take her picture, so she put her head down, but I think it looks like a posed bridal picture.
Nathanael wanted to give out candy at the cellar (dungeon), so he made a sign and lit the path around the house so that people would go there for candy. He even put Rusty (our medival knight) on the path to show the way. He kinda blends in, but maybe you can see him by the bushes.
We always put the plastic pumpkins on the porch roof. We like the happy, fun side of Halloween more than the candy, (no NOT Really.) We like the happy, fun side of Halloween more than the scary parts of Halloween.

No comments:
Post a Comment